Last Updated 6/2/2021
- access or use rebeldaughtercookies.com website (the “site”);
- sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase or otherwise interact with us on or through the site (“Customer Interactions”);
- access links to Rebel Daughter Cookies’ social media pages/accounts on third party social media websites (“Social Media Pages”); and/or
- enter sweepstakes, contests, and/or promotions offered by Rebel Daughter Cookies from time to time (collectively, “Promotions” and together with the site, Customer Interactions and Social Media Pages, the “Rebel Daughter Cookies Online Offerings”).
We may collect several types of information from you, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, username and password, shipping and billing information, email address, telephone number, and/or credit card number (including security code and expiration date) (collectively, “personally identifiable information” or “PII”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your hobbies, personal interests, gender, demographic information, and product and service preferences; and/or
- about others, such as the names and email addresses of gift recipients or family and friends whom you have referred to the site.
We may collect information from you in a variety of ways, as follows:
Information You Provide - We receive information you provide to use when you:
- create any account with us (e.g., online shopping account, loyalty account, or any other type of account we offer);
- log into, visit and use our site;
- engage in Customer Interactions;
- make a purchase online;
- contact us for customer service;
- participate in any Promotions; or
- otherwise communicate with Rebel Daughter Cookies.
We may collect information about you from other sources, as follows:
We, our service providers (including advertising and analytics providers), and third parties may automatically collect several types of information about you including information:
- as you navigate through the site, which information may include usage details, IP addresses, operating system, browser type, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, such as information about your browsing and purchasing behavior.
- about your mobile device.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site and Rebel Daughter Cookies Online Offerings, associate browsers and devices together, and deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests.
The technologies we, our service providers, and third parties may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer which often includes a unique identifier. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, and tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Session cookies expire at the end of a particular visit to our site, while persistent cookies (also called stored cookies) remain active until you disable them through your browser settings, or until a pre-set expiration date.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
You may disable or refuse to accept cookies through the appropriate browser settings, however if you select this setting you may not be able to use all features of our site. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
We may use the information we collect from you or receive about you:
- for registration and billing purposes;
• to provide, maintain, and improve the site and our products and services;
• to respond to your questions and fulfill your orders and requests;
• to verify entry into a Promotion and ship any prizes won in connection an applicable Promotion;
• to personalize our products, services and offerings to you;
• to communicate with you about your orders, our products, and the site;
• to manage your account and send you account related information;
• to send you promotional messages and for targeted advertising purposes; and/or
• for internal data modeling and marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Milk Bar, including those to which this site links to or that link to this site.
Protecting Your Information
We make commercially reasonable efforts to help keep your information secure and help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, alternation, and unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, even though we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Rebel Daughter Cookies account username and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our site. Please note that we will never ask for your Rebel Daughter Cookies account username or password via email.
Opting-Out of Communications
Receipt of marketing, promotional, and non-transactional email communications from Rebel Daughter Cookies. Click the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of any Rebel Daughter Cookies email or change your Rebel Daughter Cookies account settings/preferences.
Please note that you cannot opt-out of transactional email communications related to your account. We may continue to contact you for the purposes of communicating information relating to your request for Rebel Daughter Cookies Online Offerings, your participation in a Promotion and to respond to inquiries made by you, as applicable, even if you have elected to opt-out of certain communications as provided above.
To opt-out of all communications from Rebel Daughter Cookies you must cease using the Rebel Daughter Cookies Online Offerings, and other services related to the Rebel Daughter Cookies Online Offerings.
If you have provided us with your prior express consent to receive communications via text messages, we may use your information to send text messages to any mobile device connected to your cell phone number until you opt out from future text messages by replying STOP to any text messages you receive from us.
Attention European Union Residents; Data Transfers
You agree that your information will be transferred to and processed by Rebel Daughter Cookies in the United States. By using and accessing the Rebel Daughter Cookies Online Offerings, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and acknowledge that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the site who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to our site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us at email@example.com.
Accessing and Modifying Information
You may update, modify, and/or correct your information by logging into your Rebel Daughter Cookies account or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, however, that Rebel Daughter Cookies will continue to retain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please email us at email@example.com with your feedback pertaining to privacy.